[John 14:24 CSB] "The one who doesn't love me will not keep my words. The word that you hear is not mine but is from the Father who sent me.

I do not expect the world to act like a Christian, because they do not love Jesus and will not keep the Word of God. Now are there Christians who do not keep the Word of God? If they do not then they do not love God. They will not get these blessings; the Holy Spirit of God, the love of Jesus son of God, and God and Jesus living in them. I don't want to miss any of those blessings. I want as much of the Holy Spirit as I can get. I want the love of Jesus. I want God and Jesus LIVING in me. If  I want those blessings then I must love the words Jesus spoke and I must keep them. Did Jesus only speak the words found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John? No! The words Jesus spoke was not his but God's words. So then I must love the words God spoke. All 66 books. All 1189 chapters. All 31,102 verses. (2 Timothy 3:16-17) The only way to know and follow all of them is to be in the word of God for myself and ask God to help me to understand and follow what He has said.

Deuteronomy 29:29 (CSB) "The hidden things belong to the LORD our God, but the revealed things belong to us and our children forever, so that we may follow all the words of this law.

Revelation 22:18-19 (CSB) 18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share of the tree of life and the holy city, which are written about in this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered