Galatians 2:20 (CSB) 20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

As soon as we become Christ followers our wants in the flesh need to be crucified with Christ. We need to start following the wants of Jesus. He has become our Shepherd. He has become our Savior. He has become our Lord. We need to live by faith trusting Jesus knows best for our lives. To live by faith means to leave the place that we are most comfortable and start walking in the direction that God is pointing us too. We may only know the first step, the first word or the direction. But we must take it before He will give us the rest.

Hebrews 11:8 (CSB)  By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed and set out for a place that he was going to receive as an inheritance. He went out, even though he did not know where he was going.

Acts 13:2 (CSB)  As they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."

Comments

Popular Posts