Psalm 143:10 (CSB) 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground.

Psalm 143:10 (CSB) 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground.

A teachable spirit is a good spirit to have if your being taught good stuff. God will always teach us the right way. The devil always shows us that sin is more fun for a moment. For me to follow is easy but to teach or lead is hard. I just make sure that I am following God and Godly people. This verse was the first one I memorized on my own. I was a junior or senior in high school. As I was reading my bible at night this verse jumped out at me. So I wrote it down and began to memorize it. I wanted to know how to please God by doing his will. This verse has always stuck with me. Other verses have come and gone (maybe I can recall them in the next year ).

Teach me to do Your will. May your gracious spirit lead me on level ground. -me

Psalm 143:10 (NIV) 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. (The version I memorized it) I guess I need to work at getting this one better memorized.

Comments

Popular Posts