[John 14:19 CSB] "In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me. Because I live, you will live too.

Our God is alive. He is able to hear, speak, feel, move, see, smell, and taste.

Isaiah 65:24 (CSB)
"Even before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Ezekiel 2:1 (CSB)
He said to me, "Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak with you."

Isaiah 41:10 (CSB) Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand.

Genesis 1:2 (CSB) Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the watery depths, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

Deuteronomy 23:14 (CSB)
"For the LORD your God walks throughout your camp to protect you and deliver your enemies to you; so your encampments must be holy. He must not see anything indecent among you or he will turn away from you.

Numbers 28:2 (CSB)
"Command the Israelites and say to them: Be sure to present to me at its appointed time my offering and my food as my fire offering, a pleasing aroma to me.

Revelation 19:9 (CSB)
Then he said to me, "Write: Blessed are those invited to the marriage feast of the Lamb! " He also said to me, "These words of God are true." (Genesis 18:2-19)

Because our God lives we can face tomorrow and live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered