2 Timothy 3:10 (CSB) But you have followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, and endurance,

Paul is writing to his disciple Timothy to encourage him to diligent in his duty to his church. Paul is warning him to not be like the evil men in verses 1-9, but to continue the course that Timothy is on. Timothy is to continue in Paul's teaching, Paul's conduct, Paul's purpose, Paul's faith, Paul's patience, Paul's love and Paul's endurance. How can Paul declare that his way is so perfect? He was following Jesus! 1 Corinthians 11:1 (CSB) Imitate me, as I also imitate Christ. Paul had his eyes on Jesus and asked Timothy, Titus, and many others, " Follow me," without even taking his eyes off Jesus to see who would follow. Am I following Jesus? Am I asking others to follow my example as I follow Jesus?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered