2 Timothy 3:12 (CSB) In fact, all who want to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Jesus says this in John 16:33 (CSB) "I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." Anyone who wants to do the will of God will have persecutions. We have an adversary who wants to see us fail at our call of God! But we have a Father who wants for us to have victory and fulfill His calling in our lives. Since the world hated Jesus it will too also hate us (John 15:18). If we are experiencing a time of little or no hardships we have to ask ourselves "is this period because of the peace of God or am I out of step with my father and the devil has no reason to bother me." My boss has a sign on his desk that says something to the fact of: live your life in such a way that when you wake up the devil panics 'Oh no their awake!' (Proverbs 25:21-22, Mark 10:23-31, 2 Corinthians 12:10, Psalm 73)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered