[John 14:23 CSB] Jesus answered, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

This is the third "if you love me" verse. The person who loves Jesus will keep His Word. The promise from Jesus to those who keep His Word  is that God will love him. And as a bonus Jesus and God will make their home with him. Revelation 3:20 is what Jesus is doing when He is waiting for someone to keep His word. Revelation 3:20 (CSB) "See! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Lord Jesus I pray that You will keeping knocking on my door so that way I can learn to obey Your word, Your voice, Your commands. I continually want You to love me and make Your home in my heart. I want the Father to make His home in my heart. I want the Holy Spirit to make His home in my heart. Help me to only hear Your voice and silence the voice of the World, my flesh, and Satin that pulls me away from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered