[John 14:25 CSB] "I have spoken these things to you while I remain with you.

Sure this is Jesus talking to His disciples but how does Jesus speak to us? Can He only speak to us what is already in the Bible? Most certainly the Bible does speak to us. Hebrews 4:12 tells us the word of God is living and active. There are times when I read that the Words in the Bible jump out at me and touch my spirit as it is sent by God to do (Isaiah 55:11, Jeremiah 1:12). God can use people to speak to other people. I think of Nathan the prophet when he spoke to King David (2 Samuel 12). God can also speak to us with His voice. Moses spoke to God face to face (Exodus 33:11). God's voice is not heard in the elements of nature but in quietness after it has all quieted down and we are quiet (1 Kings 19:11-12). Either way God speakers to us we must respect the Word of God (Isaiah 66:2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered