John 15:9 (CSB) "As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you. Remain in my love.

What is the proof that Jesus loves us? John 3:16 God so loves us that He sent Jesus to die for us. John 10:17 God loves Jesus because he willingly sacrificed his life to bing us to God. 1 John 3:16 Jesus laid down his life for us, we aught to lay down our life for our brothers in sisters. In short He died the death on the cross that was not his to die so that we may live with God now and forever. He was obedient to His father.  God does not see love except through obedience. To love is to be obedient, to be obedient is to love. (John 14:15,21,23)

Comments

  1. There is a song about that. I believe it goes something like "Jesus loves me this I know..." something along that line, lol.

    Just wanted to leave a comment so you can have a comment... and to tell you I really appreciate what you are doing with this and with your time at work. Thanks bub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered