Joshua 1:11 (CSB) "Go through the camp and tell the people, 'Get provisions ready for yourselves, for within three days you will be crossing the Jordan to go in and take possession of the land the LORD your God is giving you to inherit.' "

Everyone has been waiting their whole life for this day and now it is happening within three days. For 40 years Moses had been leading the people around the desert following the pillar of cloud and fire. Now Joshua has been giving the task to lead the new generation into the promise land. Everyone is younger than 40. Everyone was born in the wilderness. Everyone but Joshua and Caleb. According God they were ready. God had sustained them with manna through the desert. That was about to end and they were about to eat of the harvest of the promise land. They had seen struggles they had seen war and God was with them. Everything has prepared them for this day and it is finally here. They were going to the promise land.

The challenges we face in our wilderness prepares us for our promise land. It prepares us for the calling from God on our lives. The season of our wilderness is about over and we are getting ready to cross our Jordan so that we can fulfill our responsibilities in the promise land. Our struggles are about to end and we are getting ready to step up with strength and courage. Will we be ready? Will we have our provisions ready? Will we be found faithful to God's call on our life. Our will we be content to stay on the wilderness side of the Jordan? Twelve tribes we called but only nine and a half tribes answered the call. Two and a half stayed back. I wonder out of twelve churches will all twelve answer God's call and take their promises land or will three and a half stay back in the wilderness. Of 12,000 Christians will 3,500 stay back. I hope all would find the strength to follow God into the promises land. I don't want to see 30% remain in their wilderness but 100% fulfill God's Call into the promise land.

Matthew 25:32-46 (CSB) 32 "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 "He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on the left.

34 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 " 'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you took me in; 36 "I was naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you took care of me; I was in prison and you visited me.'

37 "Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 "When did we see you a stranger and take you in, or without clothes and clothe you? 39 "When did we see you sick, or in prison, and visit you? '

40 "And the King will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

41 "Then he will also say to those on the left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! 42 "For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink; 43 "I was a stranger and you didn't take me in; I was naked and you didn't clothe me, sick and in prison and you didn't take care of me.'

44 "Then they too will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or without clothes, or sick, or in prison, and not help you? '

45 "Then he will answer them, 'I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' 46 "And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Be a sheep please for your own sake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered