Isaiah 26:8-9 (NLT) 8 LORD, we show our trust in you by obeying your laws; our heart's desire is to glorify your name. 9 All night long I search for you; in the morning I earnestly seek for God. For only when you come to judge the earth will people learn what is right.

John 14:15, 21, 23-24 (CSB) "If you love me, you will keep my commands. 21 "The one who has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father. I also will love him and will reveal myself to him." 23 Jesus answered, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 "The one who doesn't love me will not keep my words. The word that you hear is not mine but is from the Father who sent me.

Exodus 34:1-3 (CSB) 1 The LORD said to Moses, "Cut two stone tablets like the first ones, and I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. 2 "Be prepared by morning. Come up Mount Sinai in the morning and stand before me on the mountaintop. 3 "No one may go up with you; in fact, no one should be seen anywhere on the mountain. Even the flocks and herds are not to graze in front of that mountain."

Psalms 143:8 (CSB) Let me experience your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in you. Reveal to me the way I should go because I appeal to you.

Mark 1:35 (CSB) Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he got up, went out, and made his way to a deserted place; and there he was praying.

Luke 21:38 (CSB) Then all the people would come early in the morning to hear him in the temple.

Psalms 1:1-3 (CSB) 1 How happy is the one who does not walk in the advice of the wicked or stand in the pathway with sinners or sit in the company of mockers! 2 Instead, his delight is in the LORD's instruction, and he meditates on it day and night. 3 He is like a tree planted beside flowing streams that bears its fruit in its season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

Joshua 1:8 (CSB) "This book of instruction must not depart from your mouth; you are to meditate on it day and night so that you may carefully observe everything written in it. For then you will prosper and succeed in whatever you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered