Philippians 4:1 (CSB) So then, my dearly loved and longed for brothers and sisters, my joy and crown, in this manner stand firm in the Lord, dear friends.

In what manner? Verses 3:20-21 tells us we are to eagerly wait for Jesus. So in this manner stand firm in The Lord. The Philippians seemed to be held dear to Paul. He called them dearly loved, my joy, my crown, dear friends. Paul also seemed to be longing to see them because he missed them (Philippians 1:8). He wanted them to not give up but keep seeking after God and keep serving God till either Paul gets back to them or they get to behold the heavenly glory of Jesus the author and perfecter of their faith (Hebrews 12:2). So I too charge you and me to keep up the faith, keep up the Good fight, to press on toward heaven. Don't give up for our time is just about over. We are seeing less and less days ahead of us before He does call us Home! Don't give up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered