Philippians 4:4 (CSB) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

Rejoice while you are prospering! Easy! Rejoice while you are helping your brother! Easy! Rejoice while everything is bleak! Not so easy. Rejoice durning your darkest storm! Ummm. Rejoice while The Lord correcting you! I umm don't know if I can.  Rejoice always! See we do not need to fear or fret the circumstances or obstacles. We don't even rejoice in circumstances or obstacles. We rejoice in The Lord.

Jeremiah 29:11 (CSB)
"For I know the plans I have for you" -- this is the LORD's declaration -- "plans for your well-being, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 31:17 (CSB)
There is hope for your future --this is the LORD's declaration --and your children will return to their own territory.

Proverbs 23:18 (CSB)
For then you will have a future, and your hope will not be dashed.

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.

Lord I thank You that You have a plan for me. I may not see it now but You see it in me. Give me eyes to see you working it out in my life. Give me ears to hear You speaking to my heart. Lord I do thank You that I am so loved by You that satin would want to discourage me from attaining all that You have planed for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered