Philippians 4:6 (CSB) Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

To God attitude means a lot. I want to say it is everything but only by Jesus are we saved not by our attitude. We see that in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving we are to present our requests to God.

Matthew 5:22 (CSB) "But I tell you, everyone who is angry with his brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Whoever insults his brother or sister, will be subject to the court. Whoever says, 'You fool! ' will be subject to hellfire.

Matthew 12:36 (CSB) "I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak.

The words we speak do matter but the attitude behind them matters more. We will not be judged by every word we speak, but by every carless,  idle, foolish, worthless, empty, lazy, flippant, or unthought out word. When we fly off the cuff we are in dangerous territory because we are no longer of sound mind but we are letting our mouth talk before our heads and heart can correct our words.

Ephesians 4:26 (CSB) Be angry and do not sin. Don't let the sun go down on your anger,

See Matthew 5:22

It is not the emotion that is sin but the attitude behind your emotions that can become sin.

James 5:15 (CSB)
The prayer of faith will save the sick person, and the Lord will raise him up; if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

It is not prayers that will save and heal but it is the attitude behind the prayer that will or will not release your answer.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (CSB) 1 If I speak human or angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give away all my possessions, and if I give over my body in order to boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

All these actions are good but with out the attitude of Love they are worthless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered