Philippians 4:9 (CSB) Do what you have learned and received and heard from me, and seen in me, and the God of peace will be with you.

Paul set his life as an example before all of the church. "Follow me as I follow Jesus" 1 Corinthians 11:1. "I become all things to all people so that some might get saved" 1 Corinthians 9:22. Each of us has someone whom we have followed at one time or another. And if we recognized it or not we have people who are following us. "Let your light shine before all men" Matthew 5:16. I strive to be the best example of Jesus as I can. Do you? We don't do this in just words but in action and truth. 1 John 3:18 (CSB)
Little children, let us not love in word or speech, but in action and in truth. Talk is cheep and everyone has their opinion but when we love the world through our actions and The Bible we show them Jesus! "By this all men will know that you are My disciples if you love one another" John 13:34-35. When we are obedient to God and His Word, He does not leave us alone to figure it out on our own, but He promises to be with us. God the father, His Son Jesus, and The Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) all will be with us to help us with whatever we need.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (CSB)
Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely. And may your whole spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered