1 John 1:10 (CSB) If we say, "We have not sinned," we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Romans 3:22-24 (CSB) 22 The righteousness of God is through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe, since there is no distinction. 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 24 They are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 53:6 (CSB)
We all went astray like sheep; we all have turned to our own way; and the LORD has punished him for the iniquity of us all.

Romans 1:15-17 (CSB) 15 So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek. 17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith, just as it is written: The righteous will live by faith.

Numbers 23:19-20 (CSB) 19 God is not a man, that he might lie, or a son of man, that he might change his mind. Does he speak and not act, or promise and not fulfill? 20 I have indeed received a command to bless; since he has blessed, I cannot change it.

Psalms 119:7-11 (CSB) 7 I will praise you with an upright heart when I learn your righteous judgments. 8 I will keep your statutes; never abandon me. 9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping your word. 10 I have sought you with all my heart; don't let me wander from your commands. 11 I have treasured your word in my heart so that I may not sin against you.

God says we all have sinned, but He put the punishment onto His Son, Jesus. Because Jesus has took our sin God now calls us His, His children, His People, His royal priests (Exodus 6:7, Leviticus 26:12, 1 Peter 2:9).

John 8:31-45

Comments

Popular Posts