Isaiah 53:5 (CSB) 5 But he was pierced because of our rebellion, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on him, and we are healed by his wounds.

All of Jesus' pain and suffering was because of us. But yet it was for us. Our sins from Adam till now caused a separation from God (Isaiah 59:2). Jesus bridged that gap by going to the cross. And now we get peace because He did not deserve the punishment He was dealt. And now we get healing because the wounds he was given belonged to us.

John 16:33 (CSB) "I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world."

Just because Jesus took the beating, the bruises, the lashing and the pain for us that does not mean we will not experience them. Jesus took all those things from God to bring us to God. Sin had to be punished and only blood could deal with sin. Jesus had to spill his blood, die, to redeem man from sin. But now we face punishment, bruises, lashing, pain, and death from the devil and the world because we stand opposed to the plan of the devil. He wants to be God and as long as people are following Jesus he looses. The day we became followers of Jesus we moved out of the kingdom of satin and into The Kingdom Of God. God is our Lord, boss, king and father.

John 14:1-4 (CSB) 1 "Don't let your heart be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 "In my Father's house are many rooms; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you. 3 "If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you to myself, so that where I am you may be also. 4 "You know the way to where I am going."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The women with the issue of blood

The Word of God is #1 living!

Jephthah a Judge Whose Words Mattered