Romans 5:10 (CSB) For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, then how much more, having been reconciled, will we be saved by his life.

Jesus death on that fateful Passover Friday reconciled all mankind to God. he died to forgive all the sins that was and will be committed. But on that glorious first day of the week after Passover He had risen back to life. It is faith in His life that will bring salvation to those who believe. God did not wait for us to believe to reconcile us to Himself, but He did provide a way for us to believe in to be saved. God paid the sin debt for all humans but those who try to do it their own way will not be alive after death. But those who do it God’s way will be ALIVE after death. We will enjoy the marriage supper with Jesus. We will gather around one big thanksgiving table with great family members like Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Peter, and Paul. 

Thank God for providing a Sacrifice for me because I could never have paid fully for my sins. 

Luke 18:11-13 (CSB) 11 "The Pharisee was standing and praying like this about himself: 'God, I thank you that I'm not like other people -- greedy, unrighteous, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 "I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of everything I get.' 13 "But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even raise his eyes to heaven but kept striking his chest and saying, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner! '


Psalms 50:22-23 (CSB) 22 "Understand this, you who forget God, or I will tear you apart, and there will be no one to rescue you. 23 "Whoever sacrifices a thank offering honors me, and whoever orders his conduct, I will show him the salvation of God."

Comments

Popular Posts