Romans 5:7 (CSB) For rarely will someone die for a just person -- though for a good person perhaps someone might even dare to die.

Who are we willing to die for? Are we willing to die for family, friends, enemies, strangers? Would we be willing to die for a just person or how about a good person? How about a down right evil person? That is exactly what Jesus did and that is what we are called to do. We are to lay down our life, so that way others may hear the good news of Jesus.

Romans 12:1-2 (CSB) 1 Therefore, brothers and sisters, in view of the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your true worship. 2 Do not be conformed to this age, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may discern what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Luke 9:23 (CSB)
Then he said to them all, "If anyone wants to follow after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Galatians 2:20 (CSB) I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Are we willing to die for Jesus? If we were faced with a decision to either denounce Jesus and live or remain loyal to Jesus and die which one would we choose? Will we deny Jesus?

Matthew 10:32-33 (CSB) 32 "Therefore, everyone who will acknowledge me before others, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. 33 "But whoever denies me before others, I will also deny him before my Father in heaven.

Is there enough evidence to the world that we are followers of Jesus. Does our life reflect Jesus. Does his Love shine through us? Do those closest to us know that We are a Christian and we live for Jesus now and into the future?

John 13:35 (CSB) "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (CSB) 1 If I speak human or angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give away all my possessions, and if I give over my body in order to boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts