“For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man that is in him? In the same way, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:11 HCSB https://www.bible.com/72/1co.2.11.hcsb

We each have an idea about ourselves of who we are. Sometimes this idea is inflated. Sometimes it is way under inflated. But God’s idea is exactly who we are. After all it was God who formed us.


“For it was You who created my inward parts; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will praise You because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, and I know this very well. My bones were not hidden from You when I was made in secret, when I was formed in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all my days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began.”

Psalms 139:13-16 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.139.13-16.hcsb


It was God who breaths His life into us.


“Then the Lord God formed the man out of the dust from the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being.”

Genesis 2:7 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/gen.2.7.hcsb


This breath of Life is what separates us from plants and animals. It is the very breath of God. In the same way He has given us His Spirit. When we grasp who we are in Christ, what we are to do in the spirit, and how we are to live according the breath of God, then we will have a perfect idea of who we really are. 


God is not far away and unreachable. He is right here with us. He is everywhere at the same time. He knows the little details about us that we don’t even know. He cares for us by providing us with everything we need.  He is also able to be know by us. We get to know God through Jesus who is the Word of God. We understand Him through His Spirit who is The Holy Spirit. 


““Am I a God who is only near” — this is the Lord’s declaration — “and not a God who is far away? Can a man hide himself in secret places where I cannot see him? ” — the Lord’s declaration. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth? ” — the Lord’s declaration.”

Jeremiah 23:23-24 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/jer.23.23-24.hcsb


“I love those who love me, and those who search for me find me.”

Proverbs 8:17 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/pro.8.17.hcsb


“For I know the plans I have for you” — this is the Lord’s declaration — “plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. You will call to Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you” — this is the Lord’s declaration — “and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and places where I banished you” — this is the Lord’s declaration. “I will restore you to the place I deported you from.””

Jeremiah 29:11-14 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/jer.29.11-14.hcsb


God wants to be with you and me. Seek after Him!

Comments