“All the saints greet you, but especially those from Caesar’s household.” Philippians 4:22 HCSB

What an opportunity Paul took advantage in sharing the Gospel to the household of Caesar! The ruler of the nation that ruled over the Israelites has Christians working in his house. This would mean he had also heard the Gospel. It would be the same today that the President of the United States would have Christians serving in his house and cabinet. Not just Christians in word only but in word, deed and truth. Christians who should be strong in their faith like Timothy, Titus, Silas, Aquila and Pricilla. People who would be sold out for the Gospel and be willing to stand up for it. 


Paul used His suffering to reach more people with the Gospel. Now these days Christians “suffer” in America and shut up. While Christians in the underground churches in China, Afghanistan, and anywhere else that Christianity is Illegal SUFFER and they proclaim the gospel with greater eagerness. 


Are we willing to suffer for the name of Jesus? Are we willing to tell others about Jesus? Are we willing to teach and train others to follow Jesus and believe for themselves that Jesus will provide and protect them? Or will we be silent about our secrete relationship with Jesus?


 “He said to me: “Son of man, eat what you find here. Eat this scroll, then go and speak to the house of Israel.” So I opened my mouth, and He fed me the scroll. “Son of man,” He said to me, “eat and fill your stomach with this scroll I am giving you.” So I ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. Then He said to me: “Son of man, go to the house of Israel and speak My words to them.”

Ezekiel 3:1-4 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/ezk.3.1-4.hcsb


““If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own. However, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of it, the world hates you. Remember the word I spoke to you: ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will also keep yours. But they will do all these things to you on account of My name, because they don’t know the One who sent Me.”

John 15:18-21 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/jhn.15.18-21.hcsb


“Let no one despise your youth; instead, you should be an example to the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.”

1 Timothy 4:12 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/1ti.4.12.hcsb


“But as for you, continue in what you have learned and firmly believed. You know those who taught you, and you know that from childhood you have known the sacred Scriptures, which are able to give you wisdom for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.”

2 Timothy 3:14-17 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/2ti.3.14-17.hcsb


“Remembering your tears, I long to see you so that I may be filled with joy, clearly recalling your sincere faith that first lived in your grandmother Lois, then in your mother Eunice, and that I am convinced is in you also. Therefore, I remind you to keep ablaze the gift of God that is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment. So don’t be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, or of me His prisoner. Instead, share in suffering for the gospel, relying on the power of God.”

2 Timothy 1:4-8 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/2ti.1.4-8.hcsb

Comments

Popular Posts