“Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel: I will help you — this is the Lord’s declaration. Your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:14‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

Worm here in this verse in come from the scarlet worm coccus ilicis. The female would attach it’s self to a tree to lay her eggs. Then she should give off a very red substance that would stain the tree she hung on. This red substance would be used as a dye. God used this scarlet to describe our sins. 

There was nothing great about the men of Jacob (Isreal) they were common ordinary sin soaked people, but god says “I will help you! Because your sins are as scarlet I will redeem you. I have already paid your sin debt that you owe Me. It is forgiven. Please come follow and live for Me. You have been bought with a great price and I require that same price to follow Me, your life. I want to use you for the greater good in all mankind. I do not want mindless robots to serve Me. I want willing loving servants. Because I have love you, I want you to love Me with all your Heart (emotions), soul (Passions), Mind (intelligence), and strength (abilities). For I am the jealous God who will punishes sins up-to 3 or 4 generations but will bless righteousness up-to 1000 generations. You are still living under the blessings of Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus, My Son. But time is running out get serious about serving Me and loving Me. Be careful to not be drawn away by the Lust of the world, the pride of life, and the deceitfulness of wealth. None of theses things will help you get into heaven. But instead seek after the fruit of My Spirit: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness and self control. Faith Hope and Love come from Me. Seek Me while I can be found, while you still have My breath in your lungs. After that it will be too late. I have loved you with all My heart and gave up My son for three days, but I welcomed Him back into My loving arms and I am willing to welcome you back into My arms again.”

“Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth, who carry out what He commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be concealed on the day of the Lord’s anger.”
‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭HCSB‬‬
https://www.bible.com/72/zep.2.3.hcsb

“maintaining faithful love to a thousand generations, forgiving wrongdoing, rebellion, and sin. But He will not leave the guilty unpunished, bringing the consequences of the fathers’ wrongdoing on the children and grandchildren to the third and fourth generation.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭34:7‬ ‭HCSB‬‬
https://www.bible.com/72/exo.34.7.hcsb

Comments