“I say: The Lord is my portion, therefore I will put my hope in Him.” Lamentations 3:24 HCSB

“The Lord is my portion; I have promised to keep Your words.”

Psalms 119:57 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.119.57.hcsb


“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart, my portion forever.”

Psalms 73:26 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.73.26.hcsb


“Lord, You are my portion and my cup of blessing; You hold my future.”

Psalms 16:5 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.16.5.hcsb


“I cry to You, Lord; I say, “You are my shelter, my portion in the land of the living.””

Psalms 142:5 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.142.5.hcsb


We do not need a second helping from the World, but we need God to be out portion. When God is our portion then God can be our hope, strength, blessing, shelter, and all the things He is!


“The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.”

Psalms 23:1 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.23.1.hcsb


“But the Lord is my refuge; my God is the rock of my protection.”

Psalms 94:22 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.94.22.hcsb


“God is my helper; the Lord is the sustainer of my life.”

Psalms 54:4 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.54.4.hcsb


“He said: The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer,”

2 Samuel 22:2 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/2sa.22.2.hcsb


“The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.”

Psalms 118:14 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.118.14.hcsb


“And Moses built an altar and named it, “The Lord Is My Banner.””

Exodus 17:15 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/exo.17.15.hcsb


“The Lord is my light and my salvation — whom should I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life — of whom should I be afraid?”

Psalms 27:1 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.27.1.hcsb


“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.”

PSALMS 46:1-3 NASB

https://www.bible.com/100/psa.46.1-3.nasb

Comments