“The path of the righteous is level; You clear a straight path for the righteous.” Isaiah 26:7 HCSB

God sets those who do right on a straight and level path. We may not always see past the next step clearly, but we know that it is clear and level, so we can take the next step. God clears the path ahead of us. He is removing the debris that litters the path. He is also moving the people who want to stand in the way. It will be up to us to stop listening to the naysayers and critics of where God is moving us toward. He then directs our steps one at a time. He tells us when to move and when to stop. Our ultimate goal is heaven. Our path may not be wide but in the end, it will result in a big open space with beautiful homes prepared for us.


Do not give up on your path. If you are following God, you are on the right path He has for you. If you are not following God, then God is calling you onto His path for your life. He allows U-turns and is ready to welcome you onto His path.


“Little children, let no one deceive you! The one who does what is right is righteous, just as He is righteous.”

1 John 3:7 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/1jn.3.7.hcsb


“A man’s steps are established by the Lord, and He takes pleasure in his way. Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the Lord holds his hand.”

Psalms 37:23-24 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/psa.37.23-24.hcsb


“Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you. If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also. You know the way to where I am going.” “Lord,” Thomas said, “we don’t know where You’re going. How can we know the way? ” Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:1-6 HCSB

https://www.bible.com/72/jhn.14.1-6.hcsb

Comments