“Again, I will trust in Him (2 Samuel 22:3). And again, Here I am with the children God gave Me (Isaiah 8:18).” Hebrews 2:13 HCSB

“my God, my mountain where I seek refuge. My shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior, You save me from violence.”
2 Samuel 22:3 HCSB

“Here I am with the children the Lord has given me to be signs and wonders in Israel from the Lord of Hosts who dwells on Mount Zion.”
Isaiah 8:18 HCSB

The trust Jesus had was a perfect trust. A trust that was a protecting trust. The disciples may have not looked ready when He was arrested, but He knew the Father would send a protector to hide them in a Mountain. Then cover them with a shield. Sound a horn to rally the guard. Then build a strong shelter. Then post a guard. And protect them from future attacks. So He did not just trust God. He TRUSTED God with everything He was leaving behind here on the earth. The same God whom Jesus trusted we can also trust and He does not disappoint us.

He knew that once the father completed the work in His disciples that they would go out and be amazement to the world they went to. They would heal the sick. They would cure the ill. They would raise the dead. They would do everything He did plus some.

“I assure you: The one who believes in Me will also do the works that I do. And he will do even greater works than these, because I am going to the Father.”
John 14:12 HCSB

Are we children who Jesus would be ready to say, “they have kept your word”?

“I have revealed Your name to the men You gave Me from the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.”
John 17:6 HCSB

All the people in the world is God’s, they belong to Him. Jesus has been given them all to bring them into repentance, to bring them into a saving relationship with Him. And into a trusting relationship with the Father. And an obeying relationship with The Holy Spirit. Have you entered in that saving, trusting, and obeying relationship with God the Son, God the Father, and God the Spirit? 

If so please keep it up. Times will be getting harder the closer we get the return of Jesus. If you stay ready for his return, you will be found ready. I

If not then please consider Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Those who trust in Him will not be disappointed. Do not lean on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him (Proverbs 3:5-6)

“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”
John 3:16-17 HCSB

Comments