“I am the good shepherd. I know My own sheep, and they know Me, But I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock, one shepherd. My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish — ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.” ‭‭John‬ ‭10:14, 16, 27-29‬ ‭HCSB

‬‬Do we know the voice of Jesus? Three times Jesus said His sheep know His voice in these verses and probably many more times in this chapter. So do we know His voice? His sheep follow him! His sheep listen to His voice. His sheep cannot be snatched from the hands of Jesus and God. When we are His sheep we are in good hands. 


“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/72/isa.41.10.HCSB


At times I believe God is left-handed. While He is holding us in His righteous right hand He is also executing judgment with His left hand. 


I would rather be in his right hand than to be facing judgment from His left. So I better be better at listening to His voice!

!

Comments

Popular Posts