This is what the Lord God says: “Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to capture souls!

“and say, ‘This is what the Lord God says: “Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to capture souls! Will you capture the souls of My people, but keep the souls of others alive for yourselves? For handfuls of barley and pieces of bread, you have profaned Me to My people, to put to death some who should not die, and to keep others alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies.” 


Therefore, this is what the Lord God says: “Behold, I am against your magic bands by which you capture souls there as birds, and I will tear them from your arms; and I will let them go, those souls whom you capture as birds. I will also tear off your veils and save My people from your hands, and they will no longer be in your hands as prey, and you will know that I am the Lord. Because you disheartened the righteous with falsehood when I did not cause him pain, but you have encouraged the wicked not to turn from his wicked way to keep him alive, therefore you women will no longer see deceitful visions or practice divination, and I will save My people from your hands. So you will know that I am the Lord.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭13:18-23‬ ‭NASB2020‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/2692/ezk.13.18-20.NASB2020


I see these veils as our masks that have been forced upon us through the CDC and the Government. When I think of a veil it is the veil that a bride will wear on her wedding day. It covers her whole face. But what about the veils of middle eastern people? They cover the nose and mouth but leave the eyes open. These veils are loose around the bottom and allow the air to freely move away from the mouth. But we have been subjected to tight-fitting masks that make it hard to move the air away from our mouths. While at the same time the CDC and the Government have slipped and hinted that they only wear their masks while on camera. But we are told to wear our masks while we are alone in our cars or outside not surrounded by people. What are they doing? They are capturing “the souls of My people, but keep the souls of others alive for yourselves”!


How are they capturing our souls through our masks? First, they are killing us slowly by depraving our minds of oxygen and therefore limiting our ability to think clearly. Second, they are forcing us into submission and not letting us think for ourselves. And Third, they are hiding our identities. For we are not identified by our job or clothes. But we are identified by our height, build, and face. When they cover our faces they are stealing one part of us and making us look the same. 


Now, I urge you to stop wearing masks! They are just after your soul! 


If they have been lying about masks what else are they lying about? I believe they are lying about just about everything they are saying. They do not have our best intentions in mind, but only what fits their agenda. If we all were to stop testing for COVID it will all disappear! Just like the H1N1 did a few years ago!



Comments

Popular Posts