A warning for 9-3-22

“The One who made the Pleiades and Orion, who turns darkness into dawn and darkens day into night, who summons the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the earth — Yahweh is His name.”

‭‭Amos‬ ‭5:8‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/72/amo.5.8.HCSB


I was awakened this morning at 3:30 while trying to go back to sleep I was reminded of a “prophesy” that is reported to happen on 9-3-22 at midnight. Which is that at midnight the pyramids in Egypt will become powered by a star and will trigger a zombie-like apocalypse in the heavily vaccinated from Covid-19. Yes I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but for me to wake up and not be able to go back to sleep is out of my normal. 


So upon some investigation this morning I have found. 


1. The star in question will be over the pyramids that evening local time. 


2. It would be at the highest point about an hour after midnight eastern time. 


So either this prophet (Jetson White) knew all that or it has been relayed to him from someone with some higher knowledge. 


So why type it out to everyone? First, we must know that the zombie apocalypse is supposed to happen for only 1 hour. Second, it is supposed to be a near-death experience. A fright and fight of a lifetime. And that the whole earth will cry out to God and He will save all of humanity at the last possible second. He claims that the saints, 144,000, and those who are anti-Christ in nature will stay behind and everyone else will be transported out of here. Do I understand who is leaving and staying? Nope! But my call to action is this:


1. Be vigilant this evening/night around midnight eastern time. 


2. Protect your family as much as possible. 


3. Plan a place to go if your neighborhood might get too dangerous. 


4. Begin to pray for the Holy Spirit to empower Christians all around the world. 


Can I say for certain that it will happen? No, but I have felt powered all morning like I drank 3 or 4 coffees this morning. 


Go here for a full-text version of the prophecy: https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2022/08/14/jetson-white-on-the-heavenly-lionsgate-event-coming/


Here is the video of Jetson White laying out the begging of the zombie apocalypse. https://rumble.com/v1f9hl7-lead-up-to-the-rapture-event-part-5a.html


We may get to 9-4-22 and nothing happened but he may be right. 


Our fight maybe the same one faced by the Jews in Esther’s day. Here is the proclamation to them and to us!


“The king’s edict gave the Jews in each and every city the right to assemble and defend themselves, to destroy, kill, and annihilate every ethnic and provincial army hostile to them, including women and children, and to take their possessions as spoils of war.”

‭‭Esther‬ ‭8:11‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/72/est.8.11.HCSB


Just in case you are wondering what Orion and Pleiades have to do with this? The star in question is the left-most star in Orion’s Belt and Pleiades is just to the right of Orion. 


Remember God is in control! He and His children win! 





Comments