What does God declare about you?

“God presented Him [Jesus] to demonstrate His [God’s] righteousness at the present time, so that He [Jesus] would be righteous and declare righteous the one who has faith in Jesus.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭26‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


What does God declare about you? We have learned today that God declares the one who has faith in Jesus as righteous.


If you understand that Jesus took on the penalty for your sins on the cross of Calvery, was buried in a borrowed grave, and arose on the third day to sit at the right hand of God to make intercession for you then you are saved! But if you put your faith in Jesus to come back for you after He is done building your mansion then you are righteous.


“Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if not, I would have told you. I am going away to prepare a place for you. If I go away and prepare a place for you, I will come back and receive you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also.”

‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


Do you have faith in Jesus to provide for you as he does the birds then you are righteous!


“This is why I tell you: Don’t worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the sky: They don’t sow or reap or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you worth more than they? Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭25‬-‭26‬, ‭34‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


What else does God say about you?


“Jacob’s leader will be one of them; his ruler will issue from him. I will invite him to Me, and he will approach Me, for who would otherwise risk his life to approach Me? This is the Lord’s declaration. You will be My people, and I will be your God.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭30‬:‭21‬-‭22‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


Because we are His people we are accepted into God’s throneroom, because of Jesus! 


Will you be found to be saved? Will you be found righteous? Will you be called His? Or because of this present day will you be found lost and alone? 


“Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


Find your strength in God’s righteous right hand for He has you!


“My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish — ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.”

‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭27‬-‭29‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


Did you catch that Jesus has His sheep in his hand and God also has us in His hand? But the catch is we have to hear His voice and follow Him! 



Comments

Popular Posts